Pool fences are an important safety measure, especially if you have young children at home. A pool fence helps to prevent unsupervised access to the pool area and can create a barrier between the pool and the rest of your yard. This can help to reduce the risk of drowning, as well as other injuries that can occur around the pool.
Installing a Life Saver Pool Fence is quick and easy, and it can give you peace of mind knowing that your family is safe. Here are a few pool safety tips to remember to help keep your small children safer:
- Educate babysitters, nannies, and family members on pool safety.
- Install water alarms, pool gate alarms, etc.
- Teach infants to swim early.
- Designate a water watcher and supervise small children at all times.
- When children are missing, always check the pool first.
- Double-check and make sure all caretakers know CPR.
- Drowning is 100% preventable.
- 3 out of 4 children are seen no more than 5 minutes before drowning in a swimming pool.
- Installing a mesh pool fence, and practicing the Layers of Protection is crucial.
Why Install A Life Saver Pool Fence?
It is highly recommended that all pools and spas have a child pool safety fence installed around them. Pool fences help prevent children from gaining access to the pool area without adult supervision. A number of studies have shown that pool fences are effective in reducing the risk of drowning.
The Consumer Product Safety Commission has also issued a number of guidelines on pool safety fencing. In addition to installing a fence, the CPSC recommends that parents take other precautions such as never leaving children unattended near water and ensuring that all adults know how to swim. By taking these simple safety steps, parents can help keep their children safe and reduce the risk of drowning.
Life Saver Pool Fence Product Details
Some of its features include:
- Multiple height options (from 3 ½ ft to 5 ft)
- A wide selection of colors including the popular color Black (did you know black mesh is est. 87% transparent, providing the best view of your children from outside of the pool fenced area?
- Self-latching and self-closing gate add-on options – available in either Square or Arched Top style.
- Round-head fasteners and rounded edges mean there are no sharp edges
- Pool fencing sections are placed into aluminum or plastic sleeves that are installed into your deck surface.
- Pool fences are removable and easy to store. Easy to roll up in sections, though we recommend keeping them up year-round.
- A patented, virtually unbreakable triple reinforced solid core pole that is the strongest in the industry (this is for Life Saver Premium solid core Fence)
- Poles are professionally powder-coated aerospace grade aluminum
- Mesh is Textilene, a polyvinyl coated nylon construction in basket weave (holds up great in the Sun)
- Textilene® high mil mesh (12-12 mil) with Marine grade thread woven with a basket weave. Tensile strength rating of over 387 pounds per square inch makes it the strongest on the market anywhere. It’s nearly indestructible. The mesh is unclimbable. It is also “see through”.
- QuadStitch™ 4 stitched reinforced vinyl borders. Pool fence mesh is bordered on all four sides with vinyl border to prevent unraveling and a to maintain finished look.
- Tension-based supports provide superior stability
- Triple reinforced solid poles on our Life Saver Solid Core Pool Fence provide omni-directional solid support. There is no stronger pole.
- Lifetime warranty! Every part of a Life Saver fence comes with a Lifetime Warranty. It won’t splinter or break down like fiberglass. We guarantee it.
- Made in the USA!
- UV Resistant components that protect the fence from sun damage
- Proven and tested
- Trained local pool fence installers
- Works for all types of pools including in ground pools
- Mesh safety fences can be used for pools, anywhere in the backyard, by garages, lanais, on stepped landscaped areas etc.
- Provides the highest level of safety of any pool fencing on the market
- Accessories: Omni hangers and pool solar lights available for purchase.
Pool Fence Requirements in Fredericksburg, Texas
Pool fences are an essential safety measure to help prevent accidents and injuries. In Texas, pool fences should be at least four feet tall and installed around the entire perimeter of the pool. They should have self-closing and self-latching pool gates to keep children from getting into the pool area. Pool fences can be made from a variety of materials, including wood, and even glass but a mesh pool fence is considered the safest pool fence money can buy.
There are also a variety of design options to choose from to match the aesthetic of your home. Pool fences are a vital safety measure for any home with a pool, and they can help give you peace of mind knowing that your family is safe.
The full pool safety fence requirements are listed here: https://statutes.capitol.texas.gov/Docs/HS/htm/HS.757.htm
Safety Tips: Pool fences should surround the pool and be separate from any other fence or wall around the property. Pool covers are also an important safety product. They should be firmly attached and cover the entire surface of the pool. Covers should be used whenever the pool is not in use, even if there is a fence around the pool.
Life jackets should be worn by all small children when they are in or near the pool. They should be properly fitted and comfortable to wear. Door alarms and gate alarms are advised for homes with pools. For many families, window locks are also necessary. There are so many ways to create additional layers of protection. By taking these precautions, parents can help keep their children safe near the pool.
Self-Closing and Self-latching Pool Gates in Fredericksburg, Texas
A pool fence is not complete without a gate. Pool gates provide a way to keep children out of the pool area while still providing easy access for adults. There are two basic types of pool gates: arched and square. Arched gates are designed to fit around the curve of a pool, while square gates are designed to fit into the corner of a pool. Without them, there would be unsafe access points that could lead to serious injury or even death.
Drowning accidents can be prevented if proper safety precautions had been taken. Pool owners and operators have a responsibility to ensure that their pools are safe for everyone. It also means posting warning signs and making sure that ALL swimmers know the rules of the pool.
By taking these simple steps, we can help to prevent tragic accidents and ensure that our children can enjoy fun in the pool without risk.
Mesh Pet Fence in Fredericksburg, Texas
Pool fences are not just for humans; they can protect pets, too. Mesh pet fences create a barrier between your pet and the pool, which can help to prevent accidental drownings. Pets are often curious about water and do not realize the danger of jumping in a pool.
A pool fence can also help to keep stray animals out of your pool. There’s nothing more unsettling than discovering a dead animal in your pool. By installing a pool fence for pets, you can help to create a safe environment for your pet and peace of mind for yourself.
Pet pool fences are a great way to create a dog run in your backyard. They are made of mesh and are tall enough to prevent your pet from jumping or climbing over. They also have a self-closing gate that will ensure that your pet cannot get into the pool area without you knowing.
You can use them to wall off an area of your home to keep pets in a particular area, like a garage. Our pool fences are so versatile!
About Fredericksburg, TX
Fredericksburg is a city in Texas with a population of about 11,000 people. It is located in the Hill Country region of the state and is known for its German heritage. The city was founded in 1846 by German immigrants, and many of its residents still have strong ties to their German roots. Fredericksburg is home to a number of historical landmarks, including the Vereins Kirche, which is the oldest church in Fredericksburg and one of the oldest buildings in the city. The Fredericksburg Museum of Natural History is also located in the city, and it houses a collection of artifacts and exhibits that tell the story of the area’s history and culture.
Fredericksburg is a pleasant place to live, with a small-town feel and plenty of amenities for residents to enjoy. There are several parks and playgrounds in the city, as well as a public pool and a municipal golf course. Fredericksburg also has a lively downtown area with shops, restaurants, and cafes. The city hosts several festivals throughout the year, including an annual wine festival that attracts visitors from all over Texas.
Fredericksburg is an ideal place to live for those who appreciate history, culture, and small-town charm.
Pool Safety Resources for Fredericksburg, Texas Residents
Schedule Your FREE Pool Fence Estimate Now
At Life Saver Pool Fence of the Hill Country, our mission is to let parents know that drowning is an accident that’s preventable. We will never stop informing families about pool safety and installing the highest quality mesh pool fence to help stop accidental pool drownings.
We believe that every family deserves to enjoy their pool safely, and we are dedicated to helping make that happen.
We offer a variety of pool safety products and services, all of which are designed to help keep your family safe. Give us a call at (210) 418-1872 today to learn more about our pool fence and pool gate products and how we can help you protect your loved ones. We install mesh pool fences and pool gates in Fredericksburg, TX and nearby cities. Contact Life Saver Pool Fence of the Hill Country today!